Thursday, October 27, 2011

about him. Mr Fiance!





hi.. this is my Mr. Fiance. He's a very nice guy.. but barely appreciate him. i'm useless.
i'm not beautiful, not at all. and for me, he's quite a handsome guy.

we've been through so many things together.. i know him about 2years, and he's the one who still my side, no matter what i did to him. he said that he was stupid to be my side, no matter what i did.. (YES!! its hurts me.. badly..) but its was my fault.. i'm the who make him feel hurt.

he's a super nice guy! i love him so damn much. i know i cant live without him.. i do always tell him that action speaks louder than word. but me myself never did anything to him shows that i love him. STUPID GIRL!! 

to the love of my life, Tengku Kamal, i'm sorry for everything. love u always..

No comments:

Post a Comment